Aubameyang Hits Out At Arsenal Over New Deal

By Daily Sports on June 15, 2020

Arsenal striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has laid the blame of his contract situation at the feet of the club’s board, asking them to “do their job” to ensure he remains in north London.

The attacker, who has 17 goals and a single assist in 26 Premier League appearances this season, is out of contract next June, meaning he will be free to start discussing terms with other clubs at the turn of the year.

A likelier scenario is that Arsenal are forced to sell him this summer if they cannot agree a new contract for him, with Barcelona and Paris Saint-Germain two of the clubs credited with an interest in the 30-year-old.

Aubameyang, meanwhile, says that there has been little progress towards signing fresh terms with the Emirates side – and he has pinned the blame firmly on the club.

“I have not received a proposal recently, but we have had discussions with the club for quite a few months,” he told TF1’s Telefoot program. “The board know very well why nothing has happened so far. They have the key. It’s up to them to do their job and then we'll see how it goes. 

“It’s a turning point in my career and, to be frank with everyone, this will be a very difficult decision to make. But beware, I haven’t made my choice yet. It will be perhaps the most important decision of my career.”

Aubameyang has been at Arsenal since January 2018 and has been a prolific marksman for the club since, netting 49 goals in only 75 Premier League appearances. In total the Gabon international has scored 61 times in 97 outings. (Goal)

•PHOTO: Pierre Emerick Aubameyang 

Source Daily Sports

Posted June 15, 2020


 

You may also like...
D’Tigress: Coach, players urge NBBF to build on...

Benzema ‘hits the switch’ with Madrid raring for...

Neymar Ready For PSG Return For Lille Clash...

Mbappe Poised For Real Madrid Move

Local Organising Committee Threatens Sports Festival Shutdown

Arsenal Angered By Barcelona’s Aubameyang Approach

 

Latest News Gala fans to honour Osimhen’s late mother Eagles to play Iran, Jordan in four-nation tourney First Falcons call-up thrills Erhabor Ekezie junior claims Defensive MVP award at All-Star camp Niger-Delta Games: Sports, instrument of unity, empowerment — Tinubu Draws hold as Niger Delta Games begin Friday NFF to review Chelle’s $130k request, other demands Usman to retire after becoming two-division champ NPFL: Kwara United slams post-match violence after Rivers United clash Widow, late Nigerian boxer’s family clash over estate Falcons recall Okobi-Okeoghene, Monday for Cameroon friendlies Lagos SWAN Chairman, Amb. Olatutu Oladunni, and EXCO Members Extend Ramadan and Lenten Greetings to Muslim and Christian Faithful Across Lagos

 

Most Read Rangers International going, going . . . (63,572 views) Amaju Pinnick: A cat with nine lives (54,880 views) Second Term: Amaju Pinnick, Other NFF Heavyweights Home to Roost •How Pinnick Broke the Jinx (52,788 views) Current issues in Nigerian sports: Matters arising (52,425 views) Sports Development: Zenith Bank on the zenith (52,337 views) Missing $150,000 IAAF Grant: Solomon Dalung’s Hide and Seek game (52,258 views) Gov. Abdullahi Ganduje’s solid footprints, commitment to sports development in Kano State (52,127 views) NFF Presidency: Pinnick, Maigari, Ogunjobi, Okoye in Battle for Supremacy (51,673 views) Olopade, BET9A wave of revolution in NNL (50,846 views) Commonwealth Games 2018: Shame of Muhammadu Buhari, Solomon Dalung (49,376 views) Ibrahimovic’s Man U exit: Whose decision is it? And in whose interest? (47,763 views) John Mikel Obi: Segun Odegbami’s Outrageous Call! (47,233 views)

 

Phone numbers

Tel: +234(0)8066020976
+234(0)8055068145
+234(0)7013416146
+234(0)8094272884

Email addresses

info@dailysportsng.com
support@dailysportsng.com
publisher@dailysportsng.com

Office address

No 3, Adetoun Close, Off College Road, Ogba, Ikeja Lagos.
Website: www.dailysportsng.com

Social Media