Antonio Conte: Tottenham boss says he is 'happy' at the club amid 'disrespectful' links to the Juventus job

By Daily Sports Nigeria on September 30, 2022

Tottenham head coach Antonio Conte says reports linking him with a return to Juventus are "disrespectful" and "incredible", and insists he is happy at Spurs.

According to reports in Italy last week, Conte is open to replacing under-pressure Juve boss Massimiliano Allegri, who potentially faces the sack with the Old Lady struggling in Serie A with just two wins in seven games this season.

The Italian giants are also reportedly encouraged by Conte's contract situation at Tottenham with his current deal expiring next summer.

But Conte, who joined Spurs in November 2021 and then guided them to Champions League qualification, has rejected the rumours from his home country.

"This is incredible," the 53-year-old said. "In this period I think this is disrespectful for the coach that works in Juventus and for me working in Tottenham.

"We have just started the season. Many times I have spoken about this topic and I've always said I'm happy and enjoying my time with Tottenham.

"We have the whole season to find the best solution for the club and for me, and for sure, I'm enjoying my time at Tottenham.

"I have a great relationship with the owner and [Fabio] Paratici [Spurs managing director of football]. I don't see any problems at the moment in the future. We both signed the contract.

"I don't want to listen to someone speaking about this [speculation]."

Source

Posted September 30, 2022


 

You may also like...
Juventus Appoint Andrea Pirlo To Replace Maurizio Sarri...

Drogba, Ighalo, Mikel shaped my career — Osimhen...

Why I won’t retire now — Wenger

Zenit squash Celtic’s Europa League dream

Frappart To Be First Female Official At Euros...

NBA: No Pay If Unvaccinated Players Can't Play...

 

Latest News Joshua, Fury in contract stalemate Agunbiade emerges Nigeria’s lone survivor at WTT Lagos Nigeria call-up boosted my confidence – Alebiosu First Eagles invite thrills Rangers’ Oputa 270 athletes begin journey to stardom in Edo Itauma unfazed by Usyk threat Arsenal win English Premier League after Man City draw at Bournemouth AFCON qualifiers: Nigeria face Madagascar, Tanzania, G’Bissau FIFA WORLD CUP 2026: Dreaming of Olise, Musiala, Eze, Saka - Priceless Jewels Nigeria Lost to Treachery D’Tigress star Musa wins historic French double 2026 WTT Contender Lagos serves off Tabugbo eyes Commonwealth Games success

 

Most Read Rangers International going, going . . . (63,789 views) Amaju Pinnick: A cat with nine lives (55,112 views) Second Term: Amaju Pinnick, Other NFF Heavyweights Home to Roost •How Pinnick Broke the Jinx (53,069 views) Current issues in Nigerian sports: Matters arising (52,636 views) Sports Development: Zenith Bank on the zenith (52,550 views) Missing $150,000 IAAF Grant: Solomon Dalung’s Hide and Seek game (52,454 views) Gov. Abdullahi Ganduje’s solid footprints, commitment to sports development in Kano State (52,288 views) NFF Presidency: Pinnick, Maigari, Ogunjobi, Okoye in Battle for Supremacy (51,846 views) Olopade, BET9A wave of revolution in NNL (51,034 views) Commonwealth Games 2018: Shame of Muhammadu Buhari, Solomon Dalung (49,529 views) Ibrahimovic’s Man U exit: Whose decision is it? And in whose interest? (47,958 views) John Mikel Obi: Segun Odegbami’s Outrageous Call! (47,405 views)

 

Phone numbers

Tel: +234(0)8066020976
+234(0)8055068145
+234(0)7013416146
+234(0)8094272884

Email addresses

info@dailysportsng.com
support@dailysportsng.com
publisher@dailysportsng.com

Office address

No 3, Adetoun Close, Off College Road, Ogba, Ikeja Lagos.
Website: www.dailysportsng.com

Social Media