Ronaldo confirms arrival of two sons

By Daily Sports on June 29, 2017

Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo confirmed he had become the father of two boys during the Confederations Cup.

Portugal were eliminated from the tournament on Wednesday, suffering a 3-0 penalty shoot-out loss to Chile after a 0-0 draw in Russia.

Ronaldo was left disappointed by his side's exit, confirming the birth of his two boys and that he would miss the third place play-off on Sunday.

"I was in the service of the national team, as always, body and soul, even though my two sons were born," he wrote on Facebook.

"Unfortunately, we have not been able to achieve the main sporting objective that we wanted, but I am sure we will continue to give joy to the Portuguese.

"The president of the Portuguese Football Federation and the national team have today had an attitude that has touched me and I will not forget.

"I'm very happy to finally be with my children for the first time."

Ronaldo's first son, Cristiano Ronaldo Jr., turned seven earlier this month.

•Photo shows Ronaldo.

 

Source Daily Sports

Posted June 29, 2017


 

You may also like...
Ndidi Has Brought Back Strength To Leicester City...

I Want to See Klopp at Bayern —...

Rohr: Eberechi Eze Thinking Of Nigeria Switch

Captain Kompany keeps Man City on course for...

Mancini Says Italy Must Overcome Anxiety

Umtiti in Barcelona Squad to Face Former Club...

 

Latest News Chelsea's 'best player' Palmer fit to face Arsenal I’m going to school Paul – Joshua EPL: Arteta says Chelsea ‘fully deserving’ title rivals ahead of showdown Osimhen undergoes tests today for Fenerbahce return Atalanta must take UCL form to Serie A – Lookman Crystal Palace's five-match unbeaten run ended by Strasbourg EPL: Chelsea, Arsenal set for London derby as Man City hosts struggling Leeds Pimblett to fight Gaethje for interim title in January Madueke 'not worried' by fan criticism over signing 'More identity' - Frank takes heart from Spurs defeat at PSG Slot having 'same conversations' at club despite form Ex-UFC champ, Garcia warn Paul against Joshua fight

 

Most Read Rangers International going, going . . . (63,374 views) Amaju Pinnick: A cat with nine lives (54,608 views) Second Term: Amaju Pinnick, Other NFF Heavyweights Home to Roost •How Pinnick Broke the Jinx (52,547 views) Current issues in Nigerian sports: Matters arising (52,186 views) Sports Development: Zenith Bank on the zenith (52,161 views) Missing $150,000 IAAF Grant: Solomon Dalung’s Hide and Seek game (52,080 views) Gov. Abdullahi Ganduje’s solid footprints, commitment to sports development in Kano State (51,923 views) NFF Presidency: Pinnick, Maigari, Ogunjobi, Okoye in Battle for Supremacy (51,507 views) Olopade, BET9A wave of revolution in NNL (50,633 views) Commonwealth Games 2018: Shame of Muhammadu Buhari, Solomon Dalung (49,199 views) Ibrahimovic’s Man U exit: Whose decision is it? And in whose interest? (47,592 views) John Mikel Obi: Segun Odegbami’s Outrageous Call! (47,065 views)

 

Phone numbers

Tel: +234(0)8066020976
+234(0)8055068145
+234(0)7013416146
+234(0)8094272884

Email addresses

info@dailysportsng.com
support@dailysportsng.com
publisher@dailysportsng.com

Office address

No 3, Adetoun Close, Off College Road, Ogba, Ikeja Lagos.
Website: www.dailysportsng.com

Social Media