By Daily Sports on December 1, 2021
Ralf Rangnick will not start his Manchester United reign until after Thursday’s Premier League fixture against Arsenal.
On Monday, United confirmed that the 63-year-old had been appointed as the club's interim manager on a contract until the end of the season.
However, numerous reports have now said that the German will not be able to take his place in the dugout for the important clash with the Gunners.
Having not held a managerial position since June 2019, Rangnick does not automatically qualify for a work permit and must go through the application process.
Michael Carrick will remain in caretaker charge, the Englishman having already recorded a win at Villarreal and a draw at Premier League leaders Chelsea. United are said to be hopeful that Rangnick will be able to formally begin his role ahead of Sunday’s meeting with Crystal Palace. (Sports Mole)
•PHOTO: Rangnick
Source Daily Sports
Posted December 1, 2021
You may also like...
Juve Slip To Last-gasp Defeat At Home To...
Mahrez, Foden Fire Man City Into Champions League...
Man City’s Mahrez Has Watches Worth £300,000 Stolen...
Nigeria, Egypt, Senegal AFCON favourites – Adepoju
Peter Utaka rescues Japanese club FC Tokyo
Organisers clarify Ijebu Sprints/Relays hurdles no show

Osimhen undergoes tests today for Fenerbahce return
Atalanta must take UCL form to Serie A – Lookman
Crystal Palace's five-match unbeaten run ended by Strasbourg
EPL: Chelsea, Arsenal set for London derby as Man City hosts struggling Leeds
Pimblett to fight Gaethje for interim title in January
Madueke 'not worried' by fan criticism over signing
'More identity' - Frank takes heart from Spurs defeat at PSG
Slot having 'same conversations' at club despite form
Ex-UFC champ, Garcia warn Paul against Joshua fight
Bayelsa begin NWFL title defence against Edo Queens
‘Nigeria ready for West Africa paravolley tourney’
18 teams battle for Renewed Hope basketball tourney
Rangers International going, going . . . (63,374 views)
Amaju Pinnick: A cat with nine lives (54,608 views)
Second Term: Amaju Pinnick, Other NFF Heavyweights Home to Roost •How Pinnick Broke the Jinx (52,547 views)
Current issues in Nigerian sports: Matters arising (52,185 views)
Sports Development: Zenith Bank on the zenith (52,161 views)
Missing $150,000 IAAF Grant: Solomon Dalung’s Hide and Seek game (52,078 views)
Gov. Abdullahi Ganduje’s solid footprints, commitment to sports development in Kano State (51,922 views)
NFF Presidency: Pinnick, Maigari, Ogunjobi, Okoye in Battle for Supremacy (51,503 views)
Olopade, BET9A wave of revolution in NNL (50,632 views)
Commonwealth Games 2018: Shame of Muhammadu Buhari, Solomon Dalung (49,198 views)
Ibrahimovic’s Man U exit: Whose decision is it? And in whose interest? (47,590 views)
John Mikel Obi: Segun Odegbami’s Outrageous Call! (47,065 views)