By Daily sports on September 22, 2020

Manchester City midfielder Ilkay Gundogan has tested positive for coronavirus.
The 29-year-old is observing a 10-day self-isolation period, the Premier League club confirmed.
“Everyone at the club wishes Ilkay a speedy recovery,” Manchester City said in a statement.
On Monday, the Premier League said that in the week leading up to Sunday, 20 September, 1,574 players and club staff were tested for coronavirus and, of these, there were three new positive cases.
City winger Riyad Mahrez and defender Aymeric Laporte previously tested positive for Covid-19 but are now back in training.
Pep Guardiola’s side are also due to play Bournemouth in the Carabao Cup on Thursday and Leicester City in the Premier League on Sunday. (BBC)
•PHOTO: Ilkay Gundogan
Source Daily sports
Posted September 22, 2020
You may also like...

Libya will host Nigeria in Algeria

100 players for GolfGrace tourney

Barcelona Ready To Send Pjanic Back To Juventus...

Fergie urges United to win Europa

Cavani Not Ready To Give Up Number 7...

Lampard Excited As He Aims To End Chelsea...