By Daily sports on September 3, 2020
Wales forward Gareth Bale says he would be open to a return to the Premier League - but Real Madrid are making it "difficult" for him to leave.
Frustrated by a lack of playing time, Bale came close to a move to China last year before Real blocked the move.
Other clubs are interested in signing the 31-year-old but his agent has said previously Bale is "going nowhere".
"I tried to leave last year but they [Real Madrid] blocked everything at the last second," Bale told Sky Sports.
"It was a project I was excited for last year but it didn't materialise. And there have been other instances but the club won't allow it or something, so it's up to the club.
"I want to play football. I'm still motivated to play football. I'm 31 but I'm in great shape still and I feel I've got a lot to give.
"We'll see what happens. It's in the club's hands and they make things very difficult to be honest."
Asked if he would like to return to the Premier League, the former Tottenham player said: "It's not really in my hands. If those options arise, it's something I'd look at for sure."
Bale is with the Wales squad in Helsinki as they prepare for Thursday's Nations League match against Finland. (BBC)
•PHOTO: Gareth Bale
Source Daily sports
Posted September 3, 2020
You may also like...
Euro 2020: Hazard lead Belgium Past Portugal
Neymar to be tried over irregularities in Barcelona...
Bayern Munich President Rules Out Any Big Signings...
Ighalo To Take Pay Cut To Stay At...
Onuwa Returns for Super Six to Help Enyimba...
Chelsea Ready To Offer Zouma New Contract

Falcons to get new coach before Olympic qualifier
Okocha bemoans Eagles’ lack of home ground
Ajayi set for Silesia Diamond League showdown
Awoniyi fired up for Coventry after reported £9m move
Pro boxers celebrate Aboderin at 60
Ikogosi Road Race returns Oct 31
WAFCON: Ajibade insists Falcons gave everything
Dolphins begin WBPL title defence with 59-46 win
Obiejesi Ratified As President of Okija Town Union, Lagos ...Thanks Members For Endorsing Him ...Urges Them To Unite And Move The Union Forward
Onuachu, Osimhen, others set for title defences as new season begins
Hrgovic confident of Itauma upset
Rangers International going, going . . . (64,035 views)
Amaju Pinnick: A cat with nine lives (55,391 views)
Second Term: Amaju Pinnick, Other NFF Heavyweights Home to Roost •How Pinnick Broke the Jinx (53,282 views)
Current issues in Nigerian sports: Matters arising (52,883 views)
Sports Development: Zenith Bank on the zenith (52,760 views)
Missing $150,000 IAAF Grant: Solomon Dalung’s Hide and Seek game (52,636 views)
Gov. Abdullahi Ganduje’s solid footprints, commitment to sports development in Kano State (52,534 views)
NFF Presidency: Pinnick, Maigari, Ogunjobi, Okoye in Battle for Supremacy (52,046 views)
Olopade, BET9A wave of revolution in NNL (51,252 views)
Commonwealth Games 2018: Shame of Muhammadu Buhari, Solomon Dalung (49,723 views)
Ibrahimovic’s Man U exit: Whose decision is it? And in whose interest? (48,207 views)
John Mikel Obi: Segun Odegbami’s Outrageous Call! (47,585 views)