By Daily Sports on July 6, 2019
Manchester United’s Paul Pogba is ready to leave the Premier League side in the summer with a transfer “in the process”, the French midfielder’s agent Mino Raiola told The Times newspaper.
Pogba, who moved to United from Juventus in 2016 for a then-world record fee of £89.3 million, has produced inconsistent displays despite scoring 31 goals in 142 appearances in all competitions.
“Everyone within the club from the manager to the owner knows Paul’s wishes,” Raiola told the newspaper.
“Everyone knows the willingness of Paul to move on. We're in the process of that. Everyone knows what the feelings of Paul are.”
British media have linked the 26-year-old World Cup winner with a move to Real Madrid, where he will link up with coach Zinedine Zidane, or a return to former club Juventus.
Pogba had suggested last month in Tokyo that now “could be a good time to have a new challenge somewhere else”.
He is currently in New York this week on a promotional tour, with United’s squad set to fly out to Australia shortly for a series of pre-season games that begin next week.
Raiola did not confirm if Pogba would make the trip. “I can’t tell you anything. I live day by day,” he added.
United kick off their new league campaign against Chelsea at Old Trafford on 11 August. (SuperSport)
•Photo shows Paul Pogba
Source Daily Sports
Posted July 6, 2019
You may also like...
Solskjaer Doesn’t Rule Out Move For Haaland
Taribo West, Babayaro Join Fight Against Corruption
Restoration Cup Organisers Urge New Bayelsa LG Chairmen...
Champions League: Ranieri seeks Leicester City matadors against...
NFF reviews fee for 2023 Federation Cup
Manchester United share price suffers biggest drop in...

WAFCON: Ajibade insists Falcons gave everything
Dolphins begin WBPL title defence with 59-46 win
Obiejesi Ratified As President of Okija Town Union, Lagos ...Thanks Members For Endorsing Him ...Urges Them To Unite And Move The Union Forward
Onuachu, Osimhen, others set for title defences as new season begins
Hrgovic confident of Itauma upset
Thrills as Nigerian women win 2026 ABVD Cup
Ajibade, Babajide promise Falcons comeback
Madugu apologises, Falcons heartbroken as NFF probes W’Cup failure
Agege LG boss kicks off 2026 Obasa Summer Games
Super Falcons miss first Women’s World Cup after 2-1 S’Africa loss
Joshua, Fury fight hits stumbling block
Coach apologises to Nigerians over Falcons World Cup miss
Rangers International going, going . . . (64,030 views)
Amaju Pinnick: A cat with nine lives (55,389 views)
Second Term: Amaju Pinnick, Other NFF Heavyweights Home to Roost •How Pinnick Broke the Jinx (53,277 views)
Current issues in Nigerian sports: Matters arising (52,877 views)
Sports Development: Zenith Bank on the zenith (52,756 views)
Missing $150,000 IAAF Grant: Solomon Dalung’s Hide and Seek game (52,633 views)
Gov. Abdullahi Ganduje’s solid footprints, commitment to sports development in Kano State (52,526 views)
NFF Presidency: Pinnick, Maigari, Ogunjobi, Okoye in Battle for Supremacy (52,039 views)
Olopade, BET9A wave of revolution in NNL (51,247 views)
Commonwealth Games 2018: Shame of Muhammadu Buhari, Solomon Dalung (49,717 views)
Ibrahimovic’s Man U exit: Whose decision is it? And in whose interest? (48,205 views)
John Mikel Obi: Segun Odegbami’s Outrageous Call! (47,584 views)