Antonio Conte: Tottenham boss says he is 'happy' at the club amid 'disrespectful' links to the Juventus job

By Daily Sports Nigeria on September 30, 2022

Tottenham head coach Antonio Conte says reports linking him with a return to Juventus are "disrespectful" and "incredible", and insists he is happy at Spurs.

According to reports in Italy last week, Conte is open to replacing under-pressure Juve boss Massimiliano Allegri, who potentially faces the sack with the Old Lady struggling in Serie A with just two wins in seven games this season.

The Italian giants are also reportedly encouraged by Conte's contract situation at Tottenham with his current deal expiring next summer.

But Conte, who joined Spurs in November 2021 and then guided them to Champions League qualification, has rejected the rumours from his home country.

"This is incredible," the 53-year-old said. "In this period I think this is disrespectful for the coach that works in Juventus and for me working in Tottenham.

"We have just started the season. Many times I have spoken about this topic and I've always said I'm happy and enjoying my time with Tottenham.

"We have the whole season to find the best solution for the club and for me, and for sure, I'm enjoying my time at Tottenham.

"I have a great relationship with the owner and [Fabio] Paratici [Spurs managing director of football]. I don't see any problems at the moment in the future. We both signed the contract.

"I don't want to listen to someone speaking about this [speculation]."

Source

Posted September 30, 2022


 

You may also like...
Frank Lampard Loses Job As Chelsea Coach

Sports Will Benefit From N75bn Youth Fund —...

Saints vs Forest: Aribo battles Awoniyi, Dennis

Respect Siasia’s decision, Dosu tells Nigerians

Messi succeeds Iniesta, named new FC Barcelona captain...

Niger-Delta Games: Sports, instrument of unity, empowerment —...

 

Latest News WAFCON: Ajibade insists Falcons gave everything Dolphins begin WBPL title defence with 59-46 win Obiejesi Ratified As President of Okija Town Union, Lagos ...Thanks Members For Endorsing Him ...Urges Them To Unite And Move The Union Forward Onuachu, Osimhen, others set for title defences as new season begins Hrgovic confident of Itauma upset Thrills as Nigerian women win 2026 ABVD Cup Ajibade, Babajide promise Falcons comeback Madugu apologises, Falcons heartbroken as NFF probes W’Cup failure Agege LG boss kicks off 2026 Obasa Summer Games Super Falcons miss first Women’s World Cup after 2-1 S’Africa loss Joshua, Fury fight hits stumbling block Coach apologises to Nigerians over Falcons World Cup miss

 

Most Read Rangers International going, going . . . (64,030 views) Amaju Pinnick: A cat with nine lives (55,389 views) Second Term: Amaju Pinnick, Other NFF Heavyweights Home to Roost •How Pinnick Broke the Jinx (53,277 views) Current issues in Nigerian sports: Matters arising (52,877 views) Sports Development: Zenith Bank on the zenith (52,756 views) Missing $150,000 IAAF Grant: Solomon Dalung’s Hide and Seek game (52,633 views) Gov. Abdullahi Ganduje’s solid footprints, commitment to sports development in Kano State (52,527 views) NFF Presidency: Pinnick, Maigari, Ogunjobi, Okoye in Battle for Supremacy (52,039 views) Olopade, BET9A wave of revolution in NNL (51,247 views) Commonwealth Games 2018: Shame of Muhammadu Buhari, Solomon Dalung (49,717 views) Ibrahimovic’s Man U exit: Whose decision is it? And in whose interest? (48,206 views) John Mikel Obi: Segun Odegbami’s Outrageous Call! (47,584 views)

 

Phone numbers

Tel: +234(0)8066020976
+234(0)8055068145
+234(0)7013416146
+234(0)8094272884

Email addresses

info@dailysportsng.com
support@dailysportsng.com
publisher@dailysportsng.com

Office address

No 3, Adetoun Close, Off College Road, Ogba, Ikeja Lagos.
Website: www.dailysportsng.com

Social Media