By Daily Sports Nigeria on September 20, 2022
The next edition of the Sam Oguche Energy Bullet Basketball Championship will attract 20 men and women teams across Nigeria and Togo.
The competition billed for November 1 to 6, 2022 will be staged at the Sports Hall of the National Stadium, Surulere Lagos.
The brain behind the competition, former Nigeria international guard, Sam Oguche said the idea of the championship is to “complement what the national federation (Nigeria Basketball Federation) is doing and also to give back to the country teeming basketball players and teams.”
Oguche who will always be remembered as a guard with the Lagos Islanders says his organisation decide to expand the competition to other countries in West Africa to “further entrench the championship in the heart of the major stakeholders.
“I am delighted once again to expand the next edition of the championship to more teams,” the former Islanders Basketball Club star added.
The organisers promised a hitch free championship backed by quality prizes for teams and individuals. And just like the Sam Oguche event held earlier on this year, a lot of entertainment and fun expected.
Some of the clubs already certified and lined up for the weeklong competition include Ebun Comets, MO Heat, Raptors, First Bank, MFM, and Sunshine Angels among others.
Source Sporting Sun
Posted September 20, 2022
You may also like...
FA Investigate Suspicious Betting Pattern Linked To Arsenal...
That This House May Not Fall
Neymar Back In PSG Squad For Marseille Clash...
Super Falcons regroup for Cameroon double-header
Mikel Open To Premier League Return
Osimhen-Finidi saga not NFF’s priority – Enoh

Edo Queens get home support ahead CAF qualifiers
Nigerian Triathlon Union fixes Sept 30 for election
Prolific Osimhen scores back-to-back braces
Ronaldo hits 977 career goals as Al Nassr thrash Al Riyadh 4-0
Racist abuse spurred Suzuki as Japan goalkeeper set for Premier League
Fury calls Joshua coward, casts doubts on super-fight
My basketball dream ended after visa denial — Ex-BBNaija star Hermes
Olayinka ready for Saudi journey
Why NSC picked Lagos to host intermediate games – DG
EFCC, ICPC summon NFF officials over N12bn FG fund
D’Tigress intensify World Cup prep in Spain
Rangers International going, going . . . (64,039 views)
Amaju Pinnick: A cat with nine lives (55,400 views)
Second Term: Amaju Pinnick, Other NFF Heavyweights Home to Roost •How Pinnick Broke the Jinx (53,288 views)
Current issues in Nigerian sports: Matters arising (52,891 views)
Sports Development: Zenith Bank on the zenith (52,767 views)
Missing $150,000 IAAF Grant: Solomon Dalung’s Hide and Seek game (52,645 views)
Gov. Abdullahi Ganduje’s solid footprints, commitment to sports development in Kano State (52,540 views)
NFF Presidency: Pinnick, Maigari, Ogunjobi, Okoye in Battle for Supremacy (52,054 views)
Olopade, BET9A wave of revolution in NNL (51,257 views)
Commonwealth Games 2018: Shame of Muhammadu Buhari, Solomon Dalung (49,729 views)
Ibrahimovic’s Man U exit: Whose decision is it? And in whose interest? (48,217 views)
John Mikel Obi: Segun Odegbami’s Outrageous Call! (47,599 views)