By Daily sports on August 28, 2021
Tottenham Hotspur have reached an agreement with Watford for the transfer of midfielder Moussa Sissoko on a two-year contract, the Premier League clubs said on Friday.
The France international will be available for Sunday's match against the Spurs, Watford said in a statement.
Financial details of the transfer were not disclosed, but British media reported that the fee was in the region of £5 million.
Sissoko, 32, joined Tottenham from Newcastle United in 2016 and has made 202 appearances for Spurs across all competitions.
He played 44 times in the 2018-19 season, helping Tottenham reach the Uefa Champions League final where they lost to Liverpool.
Tottenham have won their first two Premier League games of the season while Watford have one win and one defeat so far. (Reuters)
•PHOTO: Moussa Sissoko
Source Daily sports
Posted August 28, 2021
You may also like...
Mo Farah defends 10,000m title in London
Africa’s first player and solar-powered football pitch unveiled...
Angry Fans Vandalise Ibrahimovic Statue
I miss my last salary from PSG -...
Man City Overcome Chelsea to Win Carabao Cup...
Ancelotti relieved as Bayern coach

Why elite athletes use supplements — Report
No Kangaroo Committee Can Save Gusau, his NFF Jesters - Give Us Emenalo
Falcons to get new coach before Olympic qualifier
Okocha bemoans Eagles’ lack of home ground
Ajayi set for Silesia Diamond League showdown
Awoniyi fired up for Coventry after reported £9m move
Pro boxers celebrate Aboderin at 60
Ikogosi Road Race returns Oct 31
WAFCON: Ajibade insists Falcons gave everything
Dolphins begin WBPL title defence with 59-46 win
Obiejesi Ratified As President of Okija Town Union, Lagos ...Thanks Members For Endorsing Him ...Urges Them To Unite And Move The Union Forward
Rangers International going, going . . . (64,036 views)
Amaju Pinnick: A cat with nine lives (55,396 views)
Second Term: Amaju Pinnick, Other NFF Heavyweights Home to Roost •How Pinnick Broke the Jinx (53,284 views)
Current issues in Nigerian sports: Matters arising (52,887 views)
Sports Development: Zenith Bank on the zenith (52,762 views)
Missing $150,000 IAAF Grant: Solomon Dalung’s Hide and Seek game (52,638 views)
Gov. Abdullahi Ganduje’s solid footprints, commitment to sports development in Kano State (52,536 views)
NFF Presidency: Pinnick, Maigari, Ogunjobi, Okoye in Battle for Supremacy (52,047 views)
Olopade, BET9A wave of revolution in NNL (51,252 views)
Commonwealth Games 2018: Shame of Muhammadu Buhari, Solomon Dalung (49,724 views)
Ibrahimovic’s Man U exit: Whose decision is it? And in whose interest? (48,208 views)
John Mikel Obi: Segun Odegbami’s Outrageous Call! (47,590 views)