By Daily Sports on May 24, 2016
Stephen Keshi has said that he will take up the opportunity of working in the South African top-flight, the Premier Soccer League.
The Nigerian legend explained that if the terms and conditions from any offer suits his choice, he will take up such deal.
The 54-year-old further disclosed that he is leaving his door open for other options as well apart from working in the South African top division, the Absa Premier League.
"As a professional I am ready to take up an offer provided the terms are okay by me," Keshi told supersport.com.
"An opportunity to work in South Africa (in the Absa Premier League) is one that interests me, but like I said, I'm a professional and I am open to opportunities with the terms that will suit what I want.
"Right now I am not in a hurry to jump on any offer. I will take my time and make a decision about my future."
The former Nigeria head coach recently signed up with a South African football agency headed by Tim Sukazi and that has fuelled speculations about his future destination being the Rainbow Nation.
Sukazi's comments in the South African media earlier this month has also stoked the embers of the reports linking Keshi to a move to the Absa Premier League.
“I think Stephen Keshi’s arrival in South Africa will enhance the level of our game and this will give good exposure to our football. We are working very hard to find him a club and have mooted to club bosses his availability, but things are a bit slow, as expected, because the season is only wrapping up this month with one league game to go and we still don’t know who will be relegated,” Sukazi was quoted as saying earlier in May.
Keshi won the 2013 Africa Cup of Nations with Nigeria and has also managed Mali and Togo, a small West African country, he guided to the FIFA World Cup in 2006.
•Text gotten from Superspots.com. Photo shows Stephen Keshi
Source Daily Sports
Posted May 24, 2016
You may also like...
FIFA WWC: Germany Pip Unlucky Nigerian Falconets 1-0...
Nigeria Put Women’s AFCON Bid On Hold
Osimhen Scores As Lille Bow To Olympique Marseille...
Messi Linked To Inter •They Can Sign Him,...
I’m Inspired By Manchester United’s Direction — Ighalo...
Mbappe scores to give France draw against USA...

Gala fans to honour Osimhen’s late mother
Eagles to play Iran, Jordan in four-nation tourney
First Falcons call-up thrills Erhabor
Ekezie junior claims Defensive MVP award at All-Star camp
Niger-Delta Games: Sports, instrument of unity, empowerment — Tinubu
Draws hold as Niger Delta Games begin Friday
NFF to review Chelle’s $130k request, other demands
Usman to retire after becoming two-division champ
NPFL: Kwara United slams post-match violence after Rivers United clash
Widow, late Nigerian boxer’s family clash over estate
Falcons recall Okobi-Okeoghene, Monday for Cameroon friendlies
Lagos SWAN Chairman, Amb. Olatutu Oladunni, and EXCO Members Extend Ramadan and Lenten Greetings to Muslim and Christian Faithful Across Lagos
Rangers International going, going . . . (63,572 views)
Amaju Pinnick: A cat with nine lives (54,879 views)
Second Term: Amaju Pinnick, Other NFF Heavyweights Home to Roost •How Pinnick Broke the Jinx (52,787 views)
Current issues in Nigerian sports: Matters arising (52,424 views)
Sports Development: Zenith Bank on the zenith (52,337 views)
Missing $150,000 IAAF Grant: Solomon Dalung’s Hide and Seek game (52,258 views)
Gov. Abdullahi Ganduje’s solid footprints, commitment to sports development in Kano State (52,127 views)
NFF Presidency: Pinnick, Maigari, Ogunjobi, Okoye in Battle for Supremacy (51,672 views)
Olopade, BET9A wave of revolution in NNL (50,845 views)
Commonwealth Games 2018: Shame of Muhammadu Buhari, Solomon Dalung (49,376 views)
Ibrahimovic’s Man U exit: Whose decision is it? And in whose interest? (47,762 views)
John Mikel Obi: Segun Odegbami’s Outrageous Call! (47,233 views)