Man Utd Won’t Sign Sanchez Replacement — Solskjaer

By Daily Sports on August 24, 2019

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has confirmed Manchester United are not planning to replace Alexis Sanchez should the attacker depart the club before the end of the European transfer window.

Sanchez has been considered a disappointment for United since his arrival from Arsenal in January 2018 in a swap deal for Henrikh Mkhitaryan.

Despite wages which have him made him the club’s highest paid player, Sanchez has been relegated to a part-time role as injuries and ineffectiveness have limited his impact, scoring only three Premier League goals across 32 appearances.

Reports have suggested Sanchez could be on his way out before the European window closes on September 2, with Inter mooted as the likeliest destination.

He would be the second United player to exit for Inter this window after Romelu Lukaku headed to the Serie A side earlier this month.

While the Premier League transfer window has closed, United could dip into the market to find a replacement available on a free transfer if the club so chose.

But, despite two attacking player exits, Solskjaer says the club are not interested in any new acquisitions.

“We are not looking at any more signings,” Solskjaer told reporters Friday.

The manager spoke on Sanchez’s value, believing injuries are the primary reason for the 30-year-old forward’s ineffectiveness (Goal)

•Photo shows Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

Source Daily Sports

Posted August 24, 2019


 

You may also like...
Rohr calls off Paris friendly, new list out...

Ex-militia leader elected into CAF Executive Committee

Tokyo Paralympic Games: Nigeria Picks More Tickets In...

Pinnick to bankroll own CAF campaign, ready with...

Ibrahimovic Ruled Out Of Crunch Juventus Clash

Chelsea’re Premier League's 'dominant team' – Lampard

 

Latest News No Kangaroo Committee Can Save Gusau, his NFF Jesters - Give Us Emenalo Falcons to get new coach before Olympic qualifier Okocha bemoans Eagles’ lack of home ground Ajayi set for Silesia Diamond League showdown Awoniyi fired up for Coventry after reported £9m move Pro boxers celebrate Aboderin at 60 Ikogosi Road Race returns Oct 31 ‘That goal changed my life,’ Okocha recalls iconic solo strike against Oliver Kahn WAFCON: Ajibade insists Falcons gave everything Dolphins begin WBPL title defence with 59-46 win Obiejesi Ratified As President of Okija Town Union, Lagos ...Thanks Members For Endorsing Him ...Urges Them To Unite And Move The Union Forward Onuachu, Osimhen, others set for title defences as new season begins

 

Most Read Rangers International going, going . . . (64,035 views) Amaju Pinnick: A cat with nine lives (55,393 views) Second Term: Amaju Pinnick, Other NFF Heavyweights Home to Roost •How Pinnick Broke the Jinx (53,283 views) Current issues in Nigerian sports: Matters arising (52,884 views) Sports Development: Zenith Bank on the zenith (52,761 views) Missing $150,000 IAAF Grant: Solomon Dalung’s Hide and Seek game (52,637 views) Gov. Abdullahi Ganduje’s solid footprints, commitment to sports development in Kano State (52,535 views) NFF Presidency: Pinnick, Maigari, Ogunjobi, Okoye in Battle for Supremacy (52,046 views) Olopade, BET9A wave of revolution in NNL (51,252 views) Commonwealth Games 2018: Shame of Muhammadu Buhari, Solomon Dalung (49,724 views) Ibrahimovic’s Man U exit: Whose decision is it? And in whose interest? (48,207 views) John Mikel Obi: Segun Odegbami’s Outrageous Call! (47,587 views)

 

Phone numbers

Tel: +234(0)8066020976
+234(0)8055068145
+234(0)7013416146
+234(0)8094272884

Email addresses

info@dailysportsng.com
support@dailysportsng.com
publisher@dailysportsng.com

Office address

No 3, Adetoun Close, Off College Road, Ogba, Ikeja Lagos.
Website: www.dailysportsng.com

Social Media