El-Kanemi Warriors set for 2016 season, to move into close camping

By Daily Sports on January 12, 2016

El-Kanemi Warriors FC of Maiduguri have resumed in preparation for the new football season.

The team’s Media Manager, Prince Obaseki Anthony, disclosed that the team resumed last week and will spend two weeks in Maiduguri before moving into close camping elsewhere outside the Borno State capital.

According to him, the timetable is aimed at ensuring full concentration as the task of blending the team looms. It will also steady the players’ spirit and make them to be ready for the new season, Obaseki said.

“I want to say here that we have resumed since January 4, with our old players while the new ones resumed last Wednesday and the management has given others up till Sunday as deadline to resume,” he said.

Obaseki disclosed that the team will embark on a training tour after the close camping.

Meanwhile, the team’s new coach, Ladan Bosso, assumed duties yesterday.

“Truth is that we have to start in time,” club chairman, Alhaji Mala Zanna Mohammed Kakaje, said. “Our first phase is to spend two weeks here in Maiduguri, then move to close camping,” Kakaje said.

•Photo shows El-Kanemi Warriors new coach, Ladan Bosso.

Source Daily Sports

Posted January 12, 2016


 

You may also like...
Ideye joins China train

Rafael Nadal Beats Dominic Thiem to Win 12th...

Wikki’s fate tied to Plateau tie

Odion Ighalo, Isaac Success shock Manchester United (Watford...

I’m going to school Paul – Joshua

Supporters Club storms Plateau for burial of Dalung’s...

 

Latest News Edo Queens get home support ahead CAF qualifiers Nigerian Triathlon Union fixes Sept 30 for election Prolific Osimhen scores back-to-back braces Ronaldo hits 977 career goals as Al Nassr thrash Al Riyadh 4-0 Racist abuse spurred Suzuki as Japan goalkeeper set for Premier League Fury calls Joshua coward, casts doubts on super-fight My basketball dream ended after visa denial — Ex-BBNaija star Hermes Olayinka ready for Saudi journey Why NSC picked Lagos to host intermediate games – DG EFCC, ICPC summon NFF officials over N12bn FG fund Missing ’96 AFCON, CAF ban cost Eagles trophies – Okocha D’Tigress intensify World Cup prep in Spain

 

Most Read Rangers International going, going . . . (64,041 views) Amaju Pinnick: A cat with nine lives (55,402 views) Second Term: Amaju Pinnick, Other NFF Heavyweights Home to Roost •How Pinnick Broke the Jinx (53,288 views) Current issues in Nigerian sports: Matters arising (52,892 views) Sports Development: Zenith Bank on the zenith (52,768 views) Missing $150,000 IAAF Grant: Solomon Dalung’s Hide and Seek game (52,645 views) Gov. Abdullahi Ganduje’s solid footprints, commitment to sports development in Kano State (52,540 views) NFF Presidency: Pinnick, Maigari, Ogunjobi, Okoye in Battle for Supremacy (52,055 views) Olopade, BET9A wave of revolution in NNL (51,259 views) Commonwealth Games 2018: Shame of Muhammadu Buhari, Solomon Dalung (49,730 views) Ibrahimovic’s Man U exit: Whose decision is it? And in whose interest? (48,218 views) John Mikel Obi: Segun Odegbami’s Outrageous Call! (47,601 views)

 

Phone numbers

Tel: +234(0)8066020976
+234(0)8055068145
+234(0)7013416146
+234(0)8094272884

Email addresses

info@dailysportsng.com
support@dailysportsng.com
publisher@dailysportsng.com

Office address

No 3, Adetoun Close, Off College Road, Ogba, Ikeja Lagos.
Website: www.dailysportsng.com

Social Media